SummaryPosted: Aug 9, 2022 Role Number: 200334413 Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? As part of a world class modem team, you’ll craft sophisticated leading-edge embedded firmware that deliver more performance in our products than ever before! You’ll work across disciplines to transform improved hardware elements into a single, integrated design. Join us, and you’ll help us innovate new wireless systems technologies that continually outperform the previous iterations. By collaborating with other product development groups across Apple, you’ll push the industry boundaries of what wireless systems can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world. Do you want to have an impact on every single Apple product? As a Build Integration and Release Firmware Engineer you will work with hardware and drivers teams to maintain several compiler and linker options in a complex build system that combines inputs from hardware and systems design fulfilling the requirements of several test vehicles. The build engineer maintains a CI infrastructure and verification toolchain, focusing on enabling developers on different groups to work together to build new features. This position requires someone familiar with development process of large software projects, that thrives in a dynamic cross-functional organization, that is not afraid to debate ideas openly and is flexible enough to identify better proposals to update productive environment.
- Fluency in Git.
- Strong knowledge of Gerrit, GitLab, GitHub or any other project hosting solution.
- Hight proficiency on Groovy and Jenkins pipelines.
- Deep understanding of verification, quality assurance and release flow.
- Experience debugging and building automation on Linux/Unix/MacOS environments.
- Solid knowledge of Make and CMake.
- Proficiency with Python and Shell Scripting.
- Experience with automation of test on virtual platforms and hardware devices.
- Familiarity with the configuration of Docker images.
- Knowledge of Splunk and Django are a plus.