SummaryPosted: Jun 14, 2022 Role Number: 200391886 Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. The AMP Moderation group is seeking a forward-thinking and motivated analyst to help ensure accuracy and integrity across Apple Media Products discovery features. We evaluate and take action on signs of fraud, abuse, and manipulation. You will demonstrate analytic skills and be comfortable working with data in various environments and formats. Flexibility to work Saturdays and Sundays is a requirement of this role. This is a full-time position based in Austin. If you're keen to join one of the most successful companies in the world, then we'd love to hear from you. Let’s do our best work together.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Strong analytical skills, business focused and passionate about the customer experience. You are good with a dynamic work environment.
- Background in fraud investigations a plus.
- Create opportunity out of uncertainty and able to provide insights to improve policy and process
- Familiarity with Apple Media Products beneficial.