Job descriptionChief Delivery Officer (Full-time | Grand Rapids, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Remote) OST, an award-winning, regional, integrated and cross-functional digital consulting firm whose number one mantra is to “honor our employees and their families” is looking to fill the newly-created role of Chief Delivery Officer to drive revenue and profit growth. We are shaping the next phase of our growth to become a $200M services-led business; critical to our growth is adding a leader who is energized by unleashing amazing talent to create growth in an entrepreneurial fashion across multiple geographies. The technology and business consulting industry is moving faster than ever, and in this role, you will survey the landscape and leverage our market-leading capabilities to drive healthy, cross-functional services growth. You will serve as a key leader on the executive team, reporting directly to the President and CEO, bringing strategic thinking with credibility and confidence to drive action through others. Leadership skills are paramount- you will be a consensus-builder, a visionary who can translate vision to strategic execution, and a person who is eager to leverage your own unique skills and capabilities to drive others’ success. You will have overall responsibility for service delivery and operations for the entire business around the globe-including P&L responsibility for key service teams, currently dispersed across three geographies-to meet or exceed organizational goals. You will support the primary objectives of the service teams, holistically considering our employees, our solutions, quality, and growth. You want to be part of something special and love being surrounded by other smart, driven, adventurous people who have your back. You will be committed to instilling positive trust, passion, belief, and loyalty and your leadership results will demonstrate success. Our ideal candidate will be a leader who has achieved great success leading a large consulting services firm and who is energized by transforming a business poised for exponential growth – someone who has been in a position to have this kind of impact before and would like to do it again.
What you'll accomplish:
- As a key leader on the Executive team, engage openly in strategic discussions to brainstorm, collaborate, debate, solve and execute in a manner that drives success and growth.
- Create and implement a coherent global project delivery strategy, including improvements to efficiency, quality, and processes as we scale.
- Develop and support the leaders and teams you lead – driving tremendous success for, and through, others.
- Leverage prior experience to inform advancements of our strategies – honoring yet challenging past and current practice to advance the vision.
- Provide organizational communication of key goals, strategies, and efforts in a way that drives clarity and momentum.
- Engage with key clients to drive new sales opportunities and solution cross-selling.
- Model and teach the OST Way.
- Collaborate with the other members of the executive team to creatively approach solution development, innovation, and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish new service models and solutions to maximize our success.
- Champion the mission of OST and Koniag through leadership, advocacy, and action, as we maintain the value proposition of who we are and what we do.
- Through others, ensure that we delivery true impact and value to clients and the business.
- Analyze results of our surveys and data (financial, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction) and take prompt, corrective action where needed.
- Set strategy that aligns to the company vision and goals, and to the success of the individuals that make up our PSO team.
- 5-10 years of Executive leadership experience in a business consulting firm.
- Ability to understand the nuances associated with operating a multi-geo consulting business.
- History of building loyal teams with a strong culture as a foundation for organizational success.
- Track-record of driving productivity at scale and employee satisfaction – all at the same time.
- Track-record of delighting clients.
- Demonstrated services business and financial acumen.
- Strategic planning, execution, and new revenue development skills.
- A passion for operational excellence.
- Ability to inform, understand and inspire where our service offerings are headed.
- A willingness to challenge the status quo—you are excited to experiment, measure, get creative and iterate.
OST has offices in Michigan and Minnesota with teammates sitting across the nation. Our customers include organizations ranging from startups to global Fortune 500 companies. With an employee-first culture driving our success for 25 years, OST has been recognized for excellence, including in Inc. Magazine's 5000's Fastest-Growing Private Companies, in CRN's Tech Elite 250, and as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
You matter! Your experiences matter, your journey with OST matters, and your success matters. People drive all our achievements, and we know that taking care of each other takes care of everything else. This is why we strive to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within our company, the work we do, and our communities. We’ll surely face challenges along the way. And we’ll all continually learn from them to build a caring culture true to our guiding principles: honor, delight, serve, embrace, and learn. OST is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.