Job descriptionGeneral Summary: This position is eligible for remote flexibility. Details will be discussed during the interview process.
COVID-19: Vaccination Requirement : One of the essential functions of this position is the ability to work on-site at one or more of Alston & Bird’s offices. Effective August 30, 2021, Alston & Bird requires all employees who access our offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. By submitting your resume for consideration, you acknowledge that you will comply with A&B’s vaccination and office access policies. Any questions about A&B’s vaccination requirement should be directed to Trevor Barker, Talent Acquisition Coordinator ([email protected]).
At Alston & Bird, our people trust the people they work for, take pride in what they do, enjoy the people they work with, and serve the communities in which they live. Our environment has been praised as one of the most open and receptive in the United States, not only among law firms, but also among all businesses. Alston & Bird has been ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For©" for 23 years in a row.
The Marketing & Business Development Department at Alston & Bird has an open position for a CRM Specialist. This role is responsible for maintaining high data quality standards within the firm’s CRM application, InterAction, marketing list management, user support, and email marketing distributions.
- Utilize resources to maximize efficiencies in maintaining data quality
- Perform data quality tasks including resolving data change management tickets; creating, importing and updating records; merging duplicate records; resolving data discrepancies; and, verifying standardization of data
- Support marketing list management and hygiene
- Generate reports and provide analysis as needed
- Assist with testing new features and configurations
- Train and support users on use of application
- Document and maintain quick reference and best practices guides
- Proactively contribute insights and recommendations for CRM optimization and improvements
- Distribute client advisories and publications from the firm’s email marketing platform, Vuture
- Strong attention to detail required
- Highly motivated and able to work as a team and independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the firm
- Strong aptitude in data management, reporting, documentation, and training
- Advanced knowledge of PC applications, including the entire suite of MS Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five or more years of professional experience focused on data management
- Experience with InterAction and Vuture applications highly preferred
Additional InformationAlston & Bird LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer does not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics), HIV/AIDS status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or other protected category under the law on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us at [email protected]
Professional business references and a background check will be required for all final applicants selected for a position.
Alston & Bird is not currently accepting resumes from agencies for this position. If you are a recruiter, search firm, or employment agency, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if Alston & Bird hires the candidate.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Amtrak Washington, DC 20002 Today
MedCerts Florida Today
Safelite Group Chandler, AZ Today