We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Dermatology Provider to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
We aim to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
We are a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Dermatology Provider you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
As an employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. Our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin aliments.
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes.
- Educate patients properly in a method they understand regarding treatment and at-home care, including prescribing effective skincare regimens and preventive skin care.
- Conduct screenings and skin evaluations.
- Conduct non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Ensure proper follow up with patients.
- Cross-promote all areas of Practice, including services for body contouring, facial rejuvenation, injectables, laser hair removal, peels, microdermabrasion and facials, in addition to other services that may be added to the service menu.
- Conduct thorough patient evaluations, which will involve obtaining a full medical history from patients, including what medications they take, performing a physical examination, focused on the skin and hair and ordering any necessary tests and analyzing the results.
- Develop a diagnosis based on your evaluation and develop a treatment plan.
- Administering treatments like wound suturing or injections, prescribing medications.
- Instructing patients and their support system on proper care for their condition, and responding to patient telephone calls.
- Recommend and inject cosmetic treatments, such as botox and fillers.
- Consult with clients to assess desired outcome to improve their skin condition, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge to promote and sell services and retail products.
- Ability to provide quality care in both clinic and telehealth and meet patient volume goals.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Discuss and review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications. Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses in order to provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Actively engages with clinical leadership, elevating to management where appropriate to ensure strong patient care and resolution of concerns to ensure adherence to our company values.
- Ability to meet patient volume goals.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Implement clinical and telehealth protocols as outlined CMO and Supervising Physicians.
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Deliver excellent patient care through in-person and virtual diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations with attention to patient-centric care, safety, cost, and reliably accurate information.
- Ensure that the activities of the Dermatology Provider are conducted in a manner that is consistent with overall department expectations and are in compliance with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues, including but not limited to HIPAA.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, autonomous environment within both in-person clinic and virtual
- Ability to pursue queue of telehealth patients in a timely fashion to ensure proper patient follow up.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic conditions.
- Ability to perform responsibilities within standard NP protocols.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training in order to meet and exceed our continued quality of care.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Recommends ideas within the clinic and to telehealth leadership as appropriate to improve overall patient experience and care.
- Communicates regularly within team in all manners necessary to support excellent patient care.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive, and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the physical demands.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to promote and maintain a respectful culture of employee, employer and business confidentiality.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience Requirements and Preferences:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Dermatology Provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly preferred.
- An overall focus on overall wellness ongoing care, such as nutrition and other preventative measures, to support the overall patient wellbeing is strong preferred.
Current License or Certification:
License and DEA must be active, in good standing, and verifiable with the proper regulatory agency; Dermatology Providers must be able to treat all ages and must meet any credentialing requirements needed; and DOT certification required to be obtained within 120 days of employment and maintained during employment.
Masters Degree in Nursing
Drug Enforcement Administration License, Family Nurse Practitioner License, Physicians Assistant License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
- Dermatology: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
Work Location: One location