Relogistics is the largest, and fastest-growing Total Pallet Management Service provider in the US! We provide end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, on-site services, reverse logistics, and packaging materials. Our operations workforce is the heart and soul of our business. We are currently looking for a Forklift Operator.
Description: The Forklift Operator moves pallets and other materials through warehouse, supporting production requirements in those areas, as well as loading and unloading customer trailers. Forklift Operators also Power-Sort pallets by hand as part of their daily responsibilities in some locations.
Pay Rate: $15/hr. Contingent on completing a background check and drug test
Location: Alachua, FL
Shift Hours: Any Shift/ Manager will talk about at interview
Requirements: Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs, must be comfortable working in a labor-intensive environment, sometimes under extreme weather conditions.
· Making decisions regarding the movement of Pallets or materials to maximize efficiency
· Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus
· Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets and transports load to designated area
· Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device
· Forklifts must be operated with extreme care, adhering to company safety procedures at all times
· Must be accountable for achieving Relogistics results while maintaining Relogistics Core Values and Safety Standards
· Forklift certification preferred, not required
· Ability to promote a safe work environment
· Follow instructions for keeping records
· Understanding that overtime may be required and is considered mandatory
· Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule/shifts
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
· Repetitively adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths
· The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach
· Forklift operator is required to sit for long periods of time
· The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision and color vision.
· Must have a good sense of balance & good eye-hand-foot coordination
· May be required to lift pallets by hand, each weighing between 50 lbs. to 75 lbs.
· Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alachua, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you able to lift 75Lbs?
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location