SummaryPosted: Apr 12, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number: 200007574 The Apple Industrial Design Group is accepting portfolios from curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers. We are looking for highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are interested in seeing work at all levels.
- A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. For students, works in progress are accepted.
- Passion for materials and material exploration.
- A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
- Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
- Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
- Radical creativity.
- Basic 3D software skills.
- Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
- Industrial Design Degree required. We are not currently hosting internships.
DescriptionTo apply, please direct a CV and concise PDF portfolio to: [email protected]
Education & Experience
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Gap Inc. San Francisco, CA 94105 Today