Job descriptionHiring Bonus of $1000 applies if you are hired! Mental Health Clinician - Butte/Sutter/ Yuba Full-Time Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community. The mission of Youth for Change is to enhance the well-being of children, individuals, families, and communities - and we have successfully done this for 30 years! Mental Health Clinicians at YFC are truly valued and compensated with:
- A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!
- 13 paid holidays
- A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit-sharing after the waiting period!
- Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
- Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment!
- Endless opportunities for training online and in-person
- A flexible work schedule
- An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma-informed work environment
- Clinical Supervision! We have Clinical Supervisors on staff!
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, psychology, or related field is required, and prior clinical experience as a paraprofessional or an intern is preferred.
- You should possess either a license OR a registration or intern number for an Associate Clinical Social Worker or a Marriage, Family Therapist Intern in the State of California.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Oculus Search Partners LLC Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD Today