Job descriptionJob Description:
We are currently hiring for a BE/BC otolaryngologist with or without fellowship training to join our private practice in Duluth, GA.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our multi-specialty group and work alongside 2 ENT physicians, a neurologist, an allergist, an audiologist, a physician assistant, and a speech and language pathologist
- Our providers specialize in balloon sinuplasty, sinus, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, sleep medicine, hearing care, audiology, speech pathology and voice therapy, allergy, and neurology services
- Our high caliber practice has been a premiere provider of surgical services over the past 30 years in the Atlanta metropolitan area and has a well-established referral base
- Part-time and full-time schedules are available, offering a great deal of flexibility
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Duluth, GA:
- Our office is located in the coveted suburbs of the Atlanta Metro area in Duluth, GA just an hour away from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- With Atlanta nearby, Duluth offers the best of big-city amenities and small-town ambiance.
- Duluth is a place where families, businesses, and lives thrive among a culturally diverse and vibrant community.
- With sidewalks and bikeways that connect all areas of the city, celebrations such as the Duluth Fall Festival, concerts, dining delights, multiple entertainment and shopping venues, make Duluth an active, prosperous community.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of 600 practices with 2,400+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group