Job descriptioneCivis is on a mission to find a fast-learning, client-oriented individual with a knack for organization and prioritization to join our team as Senior Implementation Project Manager.
This is your opportunity to lead projects, working with public sector clients directly to improve their operations and thus, improve communities. In this role, you will lead successful implementation projects by meeting timelines and budget requirements while delivering contracted technology solutions and services in a best-in-class manner that our clients know us for. You will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status, risks, and successes to clients, project sponsors and senior management. Taking on a senior role, you will make an immediate contribution with minimal guidance and supervision in managing complex enterprise projects of 1 to 5 years in length.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple implementations for clients, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant
- Complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency
- Outline, coordinate and prioritize the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Manage complex implementations which have multiple workstreams being executed simultaneously
- Anticipate, detect, and troubleshoot potential issues
- Develop and implement solutions for barriers which threaten the timeline, impact the budget or operation.
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customizations are fully tested and ready for deployment
- Participate in late-stage sales meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on the technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, and customizations)
- Develop custom project management plans to determine proposed timelines, level of effort, costs and pricing
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates
- Develop relationships with channel partners for onboarding processes
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, which may include Project Management, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required
- At least five years of related experience is required, and experience with enterprise wide technology deployments in state, local and tribal government is preferred
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications are highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Project Management experience with JIRA
- You will need the ability to work remote for this position
What It’s Like to Work at eCivis
At eCivis, we’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. As part of the GTY Technology family of companies, we offer a dynamic environment with considerable opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Here are some of the perks that eCivis employees enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible vacation
- Philanthropy days
- ️ Benefits
- Spending Accounts
- Culture, care, and fun!
Values you can live by:
- US, NOT ME. You align with our mission and vision and exhibit a strong positive desire to give back and better the community for our teammates and our clients.
- EXTRA MILE. Beyond working hard or working smart, you demonstrate a willingness to do any job, great or small, and to ensure the company's continued success.
- VERSION 2.0. You are coachable and driven to continually improve yourself and your role, and seek opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the effectiveness of eCivis.
eCivis is the most trusted and widely used cloud-based grants management system in the nation for the state, local, and tribal governments of all sizes. Our innovative SaaS grants management system addresses both programmatic and fiscal grant funding requirements throughout the grant life cycle, helping our clients easily overcome the challenges and heavy workload that come with managing grants.
About GTY Technology Holdings Inc.
eCivis is part of GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (“GTY”), a leading public sector technology company. Through its six business units, GTY offers an intuitive cloud-based suite of solutions for state and local governments, education institutions, and healthcare organizations spanning functions in procurement, payments, grant management, budgeting, and permitting.
Please visit our website: https://ecivis.com/careers/ and check out our Life Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gtytechnology/life/ecivis/.
eCivis and all GTY Business Units are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status concerning public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.