SummaryPosted: Jun 9, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number: 200388900 A job at Apple will be demanding, but it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. We are seeking an extraordinary Team Assistant who will support a rapidly growing department of skilled software engineers building Apple’s Media Products in New York City. We’re looking for a collaborative and energetic team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You must be highly organized, self-motivated and professional. You’ll become a trusted source of support and knowledge to the team. You will be the sole Administrative interface for the AMP NYC site and work extremely closely with the Site Lead and all AMP teams located in New York.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to facilitate the day-to-day running of the office.
- Experience in all aspects of office administration including calendaring and expense processing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail. Ability to multitask under pressure and re-prioritize.
- Quick to grasp new processes, tools, systems and disseminate information.
- Experience in events planning and co-ordination.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate across a matrix-structured organization.
- A strong sense of professionalism.
DescriptionThis role supports all administrative and practical aspects of the engineering site. The Team Assistant will provide administrative support to the Site Lead. They will help to manage departmental purchasing and expenditure, including office equipment and catering. They will assist with team events and be the site coordinator for internal communications events. They’ll help co-ordinate desk reconfigurations, small and large-scale office moves and facilitate the on-boarding of new employee hires. They will be responsible for the end-to-end management of departmental hardware and software licenses. The Team Assistant will work alongside software developers within a project-secure environment and ensure the space is well-maintained and running smoothly on a daily basis. This will include working with facilities, building receptionists and other peripheral site staff. As the key site contact, the Team Assistant will work directly with AMP Space Planning, Facilities and RE&D in building upgrades and new facilities plans. They will enthusiastically resolve daily ad-hoc queries. These will range from building related or technical issues, logistical and practical matters to more general administrative enquiries. Quick thinking, sound judgement and efficiency will be absolutely crucial.
Education & ExperienceBA or 3+ years experience working within a multinational corporation in an Administrative role Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position is based in New York City.
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn Mac OS, Numbers. Pages, iCal, eApproval and related office productivity software. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to manage a flexible work schedule across timezones.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs (to help with receipt of incoming goods, from time to time).
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Amtrak Washington, DC 20002 Today
Youth for Change Chico, CA 95926 Today